Can I apply for a tax deduction for this program?

Professionals in architecture, planning, universities, non-profits and government can apply for tax deduction
in our research and education programs including travel, lectures, tours and sessions, meals, and
lodging. Your itinerary along with a letter from us will provide the needed documentation to support your
application for a tax deduction. For U. S. citizens, expenses associated with this trip may be deducable as an ordinary and necessary business expense under sections 162 and 274 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 if participation is closely related to one's business or occupation. We suggest that you consult with a tax advisor to determine is tax deductability is applicable to you. Many professionals can sometimes arrange for their company or institution to pay all or part of their program expenses. Ask your boss! Architects and planners also use our program to apply for continuing education credit in their respective fields.